DRY CHEMICAL (MONO AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE)
- Contains MONO AMMONIUM PHOSPHATE base powder imported brand.
- Corrosion and impact resistant epoxy powder paint.
- Steel cylinders meeting PNS requirements.
- Non conductor of electricity and extinguishes fire by blanketing effect.
- Luminous plastic collar wrapped on cylinder neck for quick distinction even on dark areas.
- Ideal for all classes of fires.
- Ordinary Combustible.
- Flammable Liquids
- Electrical Fires.
- Available in 3lbs, 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs, 50lbs, 100lbs, 200lbs capacity.
DTI-BPS approved for product quality bearing License Number Q-0764
AFFF CHEMICAL (AQUEOUS FILM FORMING FOAM)
Contains UL Listed ANSULITE 162 with 3% proportioning Has a reforming, self healing action which prevents re-flash should the foam be disrupted Forms a film that seals in volatile vapors Provides excellent penetrating and wetting qualities when used on Class A fires Highly recommended for readily combustible materials (class A fires) and flammable liquid and gas (class B Fires) Luminous plastic collar wrapped on cylinder neck for quick distinction even on dark areas. Available in 10 lbs, 20 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs, 200 lbs capacity.
DTI-BPS Approved for product Quality bearing License Number Q-0744
CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) CHEMICAL
- Carbon dioxide is a non-conductive and non-corrosive gas used to reduce the amount of oxygen available to the fire.
- Carbon dioxide is extracted from the atmosphere and stored at high pressure in the liquid state within a fire extinguisher.
- When Carbon Dioxide is extinguished direct to the fire, chemical reaction takes place by breaking the triangle of fire and cooling-off the heat temperature from the combustion zone.
- Class B – Flammable liquids
- Class C – Electrical Fires
- Available in 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs
Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishers are suitable for the following types of fires:
DTI-BPS approved for product quality bearing License Number Q-0765
HCFC 123 CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS (Clean Agent)
- Low Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP)
- Safe, Clear and Clean Agent, Low toxicity level, non-corrosive, non-conductor of electricity and leaves no residue.
- Multi-shot: Economical since contents can be used for several times.
- The chemical has built-in retardant that prevents re-ignition and flashbacks.
- Multi-Purpose: rated A, B and C classes of fires.
- Chemical content imported from the U.S.A.
- Totally non-expiring, no need for yearly refilling.
- Not Messy to use, does not contain foam, water, powder or any harmful gases. It controls fire by absorption, removal of heat and displacement of oxygen from the combustion zone. Also available in automatic thermal or ceiling type containers. (will operate automatically when temperatures reaches 135°F)
- DTI-BPS approved for product Quality Bearing License Number Q-0766.
- Comply with the requirements for 2A and 2B ratings.
- Available in 3 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs, 200 lbs capacity for Portable Type.
- Available in 10 lbs and 20 lbs capacity for Ceiling Type.
HFC 236 CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER
HEXAFLOUROPROPANE (HFC236fa) - a clean fire extinguishant commonly known as FE-36 with the Lowest Observable Adverse Effect Label (LOAEL) of 15% well above its extinguishing concentration. Other agents have LOAEL of only 1% or 2% which is actually below their extinguishing concentration. It boasts ZERO Ozone Depletion Potential and it’s not included for PHASE-OUT by the Montreal Protocol. Best applications for ENCLOSED AREAS such as big offices, industries, malls where computer, server and other electrically generated equipments are stored and used for prolonged time. It’s non-conductive, residue free and will not cause Thermal shock damage. A, B & C classes of fires.
CLASS K WET CHEMICAL
WET CHEMICAL extinguishers are the best restaurant kitchen appliance hand portable fire extinguishers you can purchase. They contain a special potassium acetate based agent. The recent trend to more efficient cooking appliances and use of vegetable based cooking oils dictates the use of a hand portable fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires. Available in 2 sizes 10 lbs and 20 lbs capacity. – with attractive stainless steel cylinders and easy to use hose and spray application nozzle. The superior fire fighting capability of the Wet Chemical agent is placed exactly where you aim it with no dry chemical residue to clean up. It is ideal in “KITCHEN USE” fire extinguishers. They supplement existing cooking equipment automatic system protection for an extra margin of safety.